Brand Rep Contract
Yay! You have been chosen to become an Heirloom Carrier brand rep! We are so excited to have you become a member of our family. Here's what you'll get when you work with us:
Please take a look at the below terms and conditions and submit the form below if you agree.
Terms and Conditions
- Length of Term: Four Months from the date of commencement (the date you receive your sling in the mail).
- Quantity of Photos: A minimum of 1 photo must be posted to your social media feed every two weeks. Also, a minimum of one story mention must be on your social media every two weeks. That's 16 in total (8 posts and 8 stories). We would love it if you went above and beyond this, but that is to your discretion. For diversity, we would prefer a different pose or shot between your feed and stories, but that is also to your discretion.
- Quality photos: Photos of you and your child in an Heirloom Carrier sling need to be clear, crisp, and preferably in natural light.
- Use of Photos: Photos will be used by Heirloom Carrier. We may use the photos in any way including using them with other businesses for collaborative purposes or otherwise. All image rights are given to Heirloom Carrier.
- Videos: We love videos! Feel free to post them as often as you like!
- Tagging: You are required to tag us in the comments (@heirloomcarrier) and on your photo or story, and use the hashtag #myheirloomcarrier.
- Description: We encourage you to use “call to actions” in your post descriptions to encourage discussion and engagement in your posts.
- Giveaways: We may ask you to participate in a giveaway with us. We will outline these requirements as needed.
- Engagement: You are asked to genuinely engage on our social media posts by commenting, liking, and sharing.
- Exclusivity: During your term, you are required to exclusively represent the Heirloom Carrier brand on social media. Please do not promote other babywearing competitors (ex: Wildbird, Sakura Bloom, Hope and Plum, Aura Leaf, Solly Baby, Beluga Baby, Happy Baby, etc.) during your brand rep term.
Unless otherwise stated, and if both parties are wanting to continue the contract after this period, the above terms and conditions will stand on a continuing contract.
Ending the Contract
We have the right to withdraw you from the contract at anytime, without question or reason, if you are not following the terms and conditions outlined above.
If, for any reason, you are unable to, or choose not to, fulfill your end of the contract due to illness (more than 2 weeks) or lack of interest, or you are asked to leave the contract early, we will require all free items be returned to us within 10 days of either party being notified. Once your 4 month contract is up, you’re free to keep all items.
Reselling your Sling
We don't mind you selling your Heirloom Carrier ring sling when your baby gets too big for it, however you must include some of the same photos that you provided to us for the listing on all social media platforms. Please also ensure that you mention our name, Heirloom Carrier. This ensures brand consistency and keeps the look and feel of our brand consistent.
If you agree to these terms, please see the form below.