When using your Heirloom Carrier silk or linen ring sling, it’s important to follow the TICKS rule for safe babywearing. This is a universal guide for keeping your children protected.
When you’re wearing your baby, there are many safety standards to consider, but these are the most basic and important. Please follow them closely and contact us for further information.
In addition to the TICKS rule for safe baby wearing, please also follow these important instructions.
- Check for ripped seams, torn straps or fabric, and damaged hardware before each use. If found, stop using carrier.
- Always check to ensure that all knots, buckles, snaps, straps, and adjustments are secure.
- Never leave a baby in a sling carrier that is not being worn.
- Check on your baby often. Ensure that he/she is periodically repositioned.
- Never use a sling carrier when balance or mobility is impaired because of exercise, drowsiness, or medical conditions.
- Never place more than one baby in the sling carrier. Never use/wear more than one carrier at a time.
- Never use sling carrier while engaging in activities such as cooking and cleaning that involve a heat source or exposure to chemicals.
- Never wear sling carrier while driving or being a passenger in a motor vehicle.
Your and your baby's safety is our top priority. That's why we submit our products for testing and ensure we meet all applicable American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) standards and are compliant with the Canadian Consumer Product Safety Act (CCPSA) and the US Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act (CPSIA). If you have any questions or require any further information, whatsoever, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.